Comcast Business VoiceEdge Review
After attending a few of Comcast’s Business VoiceEdge Demos I would (almost) consider myself an expert on their product. With so many different hosted options on the market, I wanted to share with you my personal experience with Comcast BVE.
When it comes to a hosted solution, it’s easy to see why Comcast Business Voice Edge is a “big player”. BVE is a great option for any company small or large who is looking to unify their communications. With everything maintained in the cloud, there is no need to monitor your own system.
Below is a list of features that stood out to me over any other hosted solution:
- Free phones- Yes, I said that correct. Comcast gives you your phones at no cost.
- Continuity- With so much redundancy, it’s almost impossible to miss a call even in the event of an emergency.
- Quality of Service- Comcast offers full Quality of Service over their own personal network, and they include the broadband connectivity.
- Voicemail-to-email integration: This means your voicemails will be received in your inbox.
- Mobile Application- This application makes it easy to receive and make calls when you are out of the office. In addition, when you make and receive calls your office number will appear.
- Training- Comcast provides you with a training program that can be completed online or in person- whatever is easiest for you. Not to mention all the training literature and videos that are at your disposal.
One of the most surprising facts that stood out to me was that Comcast BVE was first launched in 2012 and has become the largest North American provider in terms of hosted VoIP seats. With so many practical features and success, it’s clear to see why they are an excellent choice when it comes to BVE.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.